Here are some of the original drawings of the boat-form/shipwrecked sculptures by Handspring Design.
The 5 main elements of the design, all made of sustainably sourced, FSC English oak are:
1. Threshold archways, celebrating the entry to/exit from the city,
2. Lower archways, implying the slope of the hidden dock itself,
3. Timber bones, secret garden, at the bottom of the tidal dock,
4. Reed bed boats, bringing biodiversity to the South Bank,
5. Street boats, meeting places, boat shelters.
You can find full details in the GALLERY – Drawings section.